Monday 15 March 2010

A polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces....

Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off and placed in bags...At the end of your exam, please remain seated until your script has been collected. You may now begin writing. Question - what is known as a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refracts light? Answer - a prism! Pfff, I knew that, HA!  However, I do know that PRISM is yet another eyewear manufacturer that is making me thank my parents for passing on their inferior genes onto their offspring!
Style - London, Cream Tortoise Shell

Style - Rio, Matt Black
Style - Paris, Clear


Style - London,  Zebra horn

Style - Rome, Clear

Style - New York, Crystal Grey

Shop online www.prismlondon.com

Pics courtesy of PRISM


5 comments:

T. Linh said...

WOW those glasses are all so gorgeous! :)
And your blog is also gorgeous.
Where can I follow u? :)

Hope you'll drop by! xx

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said...

Stop, your making me blush! ha!

Álvaro said...

they look really good

love them!


:)

goldene said...

those glasses are looking great...all of them!

Passport Smiles said...

I want the 3rd pair!