Saturday 12 February 2011

Crave.

I don't want for much... My cravings are few and far between. Though, Simplistic, unrefined, sugary pleasures are the very delights I yearn.  Deliciously soft nuggets of delight, Bright luminous wrappers, revealing acid pink jewels of bubble blowing gum.  Fizzy-citric sherbet - dipped or dabbed. Stabillo coloured sour pearls, capable of inducing extreme facial contortions. Unclaimed disembodied babies of the jelly kind and the Rich, dark aniseed flavour of liquorice, are all but a few of my favourite sweets. All individually laced with the devils additive of choice - the E-number.
With every sugar induced trance, comes a sugar low, in which I crave an alternative that my dentist, Dr Links would approve of. Benah is my would be splenda, my Australian alternative that's low in harmful additives but leaves me feeling just as satisfied.
Lena Tote
Fawn/Tan

Lena Tote
Navy/Tan


Jove Backpack
Navy/Tan

Lucian Satchel
Fawn/Tan

Shop Online: Benah
Pics Courtesy of: Benah

1 comment:

KC said...

oh oh the satchel in the perfect color. how dandy is that?

nouveauskin.blogspot.com